Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Blogger no 999999999999999 ......

A beautiful note of book opening ......


Hi guys i am the blogger number 99999999999 , i just joined today with fingers crossed (Wrrrrrrrr )and lot of things running in my mind will i be surely one among you people who write up every day and make the blog very interesting .....
I need all of your support to make my blog go through .....i will be surely taking you through beautiful kashmir.Through this blog i will introduce my valley to you ,its considered to be the PARADISE on earth " THE KASHMIR VALLEY". I have been born and brought here ,i just love my valley ,my town ,my rivers,my roads,my buildings everything everything and everything...hhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...Guys guys let me give you little look of my valley ,my header ofcourse ...isn't that awesome!!!That's one of the beautiful and know picture of Dal lake...It's around 8pm during summer days, this picture is taken on Boulevard road,most happening road....


Cheers :-)


World up.....

3 comments:

  1. Hiya !

    Oh welcome ......
    Will be looking from you ......



    joolliieeess:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi welcome ......

    thank u for visiting my blog:)..hope to see u more:)..take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh loadz of thanks...i will be pasting pictures daily about beauty of kashmir...


    Cheers:-)
    World up !!!

    ReplyDelete

Your write up.